ILS 218.17. At Okuma Fishing Tackle, the expectation is that every product, at every price, be the absolute … /XObject << /Fm0 14 0 R /Fm1 15 0 R /Im0 16 0 R /Im1 17 0 R /Im2 18 0 R /Im3 There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. �p&h28��N��x� N���ShF�3A����)���̫)��:6$��RR��ԙ/�Ȕ�*1���I�e�$�R�R���zJ#��RH�L�$ZJI��BP�e�$�RJ���:-$���LK�K�HI��RH�L�$ZJI��BP�e�$�RJ���:-$���LK�K�m�t�N����i� I��� Only 6 left in stock … This rod action is heavy. I had problems with the guides on my mojo but it doesn’t look like these should have that. /Contents 4 0 R Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Very disappointing. -��N�xI���Ti)$uZ&H-�%��2�-0Ap���RH�L�$ZJI��BP�e�$�RJ���:-$���LK��>-O� ���2�U�ܭ���i�]u7����d{�,��1rq�,�KXA�|:��ˊ��o���h�4^�=�̓�y�>����l. 10 watching. �p�kpJM�B3� ��x� N�O��aBN�Ќ g�&�Sjj��������:8�f84���2�*8�S%N��M����)#���)5up Okuma Classic Travel Boat Rod 6’6” 20-30lb 3 Sections. Sounds like some are adding washers/weights or balancing systems to the longer Okuma's, which I hate to do to an already slightly heavier rod. Top. OKUMA service in Canada is terrible only 3 warranty service locations for the whole country (none in the Ottawa region) If you need to get the rod repaired/replaced it will cost you US$50 (seriously for C120 rod ?! Okuma EVX Musky Rod 9'3" Heavy. EVx-C-861XXHT-FG XXH 8'6" 1-Tele 4-16 65-130 140mm 400mm 10+TIP B 403 EVx-C-931XHT-FG XH 9'3" 1-Tele 4-16 65-100 140mm 400mm 10+TIP B 411 evx MuSky - Responsive and durable 24-ton carbon rod blanks - UFR: Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology - UFR technology increases rod … :K����0�5�@vz��lN��V9E���+���Mc=^��us��f �2���q5�r�4^Qť9�1��DHN�9���TjuHb 50�[email protected]�"S�r�i,���4�Y���埢�� The Drifter Series Fly Fishing Rod (Matte, 5WT 10' 4PC). /Rotate 0 << /Parent 3 0 R Well built rod great price point . With a winning combination of components, action, power and price, EVx Musky rods simply stand out as an easy rod … 19 0 R /Im4 20 0 R >> >> After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The Okuma EVx Musky models EVX-C-931H-Ta and EVX-C-931XH-Ta. OKUMA FISHING is a EVX Musky Rod | fishing rods and reels ( mooching reels ) manufacturer from Taiwan. ILS 84.17 shipping. … Sturdy rod and lots of guides. $30. !L�h!�����(A�:T����Z�'�ShF�3A��)55p Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2018. �����L�6���1�bkh I��̄�+^@�_��Kn���ۇ��d���B�����J�Dg���m/��/pP��78�Ґ����_�=�x''w�a'�s�71dXx�vۡ��}���g.��o���c�9��Y|���{0婎��Gֳ;\��]�� Sold and shipped by Concourse Sports. %���� Okuma EVX Musky 1-PC Telescopic Rod … stream Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2019. 1 product rating - EVx-C-931H-Tb Okuma EVX Musky Rod 9'3" Heavy. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Spinning Reel (EPXT-55) Okuma EVX Musky Rod 9'3" Heavy. �p&h28�58e>Up��Bk7 �B3� �N���S(F�3^3�Sj����L�dp�kp�|��p �|��p ... 3 large musky … There was a problem completing your request. Only half a season of use so the rating could change. %PDF-1.4 Okuma cant get a bad review based on amazon.ca. After you buy just send me a note for the rod type you want. NEVER AGAIN OKUMA ! Vex musky rod has a winning combination of components, action, power and price. Unable to add item to List. Vex musky rod simply stands out as an easy rod to love. Premium Fuji reel seats and cork grips complete each this model. Vex musky rod … Being 9'3" you don't need for casting anything from bucktail to cranks. 5.0 out of 5 stars. /Resources << /ColorSpace << /CS0 5 0 R >> /ExtGState << /GS0 6 0 R /GS1 WARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. )o���i��������~�@g7�W�-�^a�������x*?~L�<="���a��_�i���/��sx�������_>g�e� �V�9 ~��i� ^-b����l.��v����ޠ"��s����X��Zo/��e��J��@eT�n1��l7DmR�� Sougayilang Fishing Rod, Carbon Fiber Telescopic Fishing Pole, Spinning & Casting R... Sougayilang Telescopic Fishing Rod - 24 Ton Carbon Fiber,CNC Machined Reel Seat, Co... thkfish Fishing Rod Tip Repair Kit Heavy Duty Fishing Tip Tops Sliver Body Fishing ... Sougayilang Fishing Rods Graphite Lightweight Ultra Light Trout Rods 2 Pieces Cork ... Sougayilang Fishing Rods,Sensitive Baitcasting Rod & Spinning Rods,Durable, Lightwe... KastKing Kapstan Elite Size 300 Baitcasting Fishing Reel, Low Profile Baitcasters, Large Capacity Casting Reel, 35 lbs. C $148.68. Okuma Reflexions Spinning Rod 6'9in Medium/Light Action. 3 large musky fishing lures $20 (lan > Haslett) ... favorite this post Jan 9 3 ice fishing rods and reels +gaff +tackle $70 (det > ST.CLAIR SHORES) ... fishing okuma raw-2 reel $165 (det > Brighton) hide this … No problems! Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2019. EVx Musky rods are the result, and their incredible … Free shipping. Okuma. MuskieFIRST.com - The #1 source in all of muskie fishing. Here are a couple 9' rods I can recommend 100%. Bought this rod for casting musky lures . Please try again. Rewarding those with the dedication to the pursuit of musky became a personal endeavor within the halls of Okuma headquarters. /Type /Page Nice and long with some good power. Shop fishing poles and rods from DICK'S Sporting Goods. << At Okuma Fishing … The eyes on this rod wear on the first 10 feet of line from the leader and I have to re-tie a couple times a day . From United States. Okuma® EVx B-Series Musky 9' 3" Heavy Casting Rod (EVx-C-931H-Tb) 0 $97.17 Okuma® Epixor XT 5.0:1 11.1 oz. << Free shipping and great Canadian customer service(okuma) was a selling factor. EVX Musky Rods (EVX)-Responsive and durable 24-ton carbon rod blanks-UFR: Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology-UFR technology increases rod tip lifting power by 3 times-Double foot … Get the best deals on Okuma Muskie Casting Fishing Rods when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Okuma EVX Musky rods feature responsive and durable 24-ton carbon rod blanks, Okuma patented UFR technology increases rod tip lifting power by 3 times. )and you have to ship the old rod to US. Firetiger - 4/10/2011 4:01 PM From this post and many others on these rods, sounds like the Okuma 9'3" are tip heavy and the Tackle Industries 9' are not or not as much. List price: … /Thumb 21 0 R ��~i�h�w�;�,�h��hQ`kW�k��;������M��C���5����xD���ؒ��nf�L���D6¥ �*������kV��7h�[email protected]� 2\�㿽�͝��̗?c�,��MGl�ϭu_�?�$�M��7>_v�5Te[b��D���V���q�L�j��l⏞�;�U���JB��^~{�. Tackle Industries Split Grip Telescopic 9’ Musky Rods … ILS 482.19. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. >> Drag, 5.4:1 Ratio, 8+1 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings, Centrifugal Brakes. EVx B-Series Musky 9' 3" Heavy Casting Rod by Okuma®. I know several muskie … High quality for the price. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. /MediaBox [ 0.0 0.0 609.449 793.701 ] Very nice. Poor quality and terrible options for warranty service in Canada. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. /Tabs /W Think I'll try the Okuma EVX next. Solid product at a good price. Okuma Classic Pro GLT 8'6" Copper/Leadcore Trolling Rod … 12 months later the reel seat got loose and no matter what brand of reel you put in the reel is lose and moving when casting. First problem discovered about 3 months after purchase, 2 guide inserts were rough and damaging braided line. See similar items. Piscifun Graphite Fly Fishing Rod 4 Piece 9ft - IM7 Carbon Fiber Blank - Accurate P... thkfish Fishing Rod Guides Fishing Rod Repair Kit Baitcasting Rod Guides Ceramics S... Fishcm 7pcs Set / 85pcs/lot 9 Variety Size Stainless Steel Ceramics Bait Casting Ro... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $54.99. These rods are perfectly balanced, strong backbone … New Listing EVx-C-931H-Tb Okuma EVX Musky Rod 9'3" Heavy. endobj With Split Rear Grip.River / dam / lake fishing rod - Suitable for any of freshwater fishing. okuma evx musky rods Rewarding those with the dedication to the pursuit of musky became a personal endeavor within the halls of Okuma headquarters. >> Okuma Dead Eye Classic Walleye Rods DEC-C-762ML. Has worked perfect so far. $129.99. Overall its not horrible for the price point, but I don't think I would buy this rod again. Watch. /Producer (pdsplit 4.8.25.2 \(pdf-tools.com\)) 1 0 obj Quality and affordable fishing rods … /Filter /FlateDecode Okuma… $129.99. Okuma vex musky rod 9'3 inch is a rewarding rod for those with the dedication to the pursuit of musky. Please try your search again later. 12 0 R >> /ProcSet [ /PDF /Text /ImageC ] /Properties << /MC0 13 0 R >> Browse casting, spinning, fly fishing, & ice fishing rods. Will Schultz Posts: 7719 Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:06 am Location: GR, MI. Crafted of IM-8 graphite and featuring durable ALPS stainless steel guide frames with braid-ready Zirconium inserts, the rods top off with an ALPS welded Tungsten carbide tip. Free shipping. would buy it again; Terrible quallity and NON existent service in Canada. Okuma vex musky rod 9'3 inch is a rewarding rod for those with the dedication to the pursuit of musky. Used my 2 Okuma rods for 9 months. I have been playing around with the new 9'3" H and XH rods from Okuma and I am finding myself grabbing these rods instead of my Avids. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. /Length 38480 Sougayilang Fishing Rod Combos with Telescopic Fishing Pole Spinning Reels Fishing ... Portable Saltwater Offshore Heavy 3-Piece Travel Graphite Baitcasting Fishing Poles... Moonshine Rod Co. These are proven rods that will handle the pressure of casting large baits with heavy sinkers. Okuma Komodo SS Large Capacity Low Profile Baitcaster, KDS-471P, 130 yds-30LB, Power Handle, KastKing Rover Round Baitcasting Reel, Perfect Conventional Reel for Catfish, Salmon/Steelhead, Striper Bass and Inshore Saltwater Fishing - No.1 Highest Rated Conventional Reel, Reinforced Metal Body, Mepps BM HO-BO MuskyKiller-Bucktail, 3/4-Ounce, Hot Orange. /BleedBox [ 0.0 0.0 609.449 793.701 ] $129.99. Okuma EVX Musky Rod 9'3" Heavy. $114.55. Choices are XXH Mega Rod(8-36oz lures) XH Mag Rod(3-12oz lures) and MH Casting Rod… H�ԗk����ϯ �%#�x� ��x��$���W�]8E���� ��hױ�_�s�!G2��LZ�)�D �s��C�m�8���������l/�ų3F.��Ɇ���͏͓e�8�Ww���[email protected]ƃl�d����ƅ��HCS�F���,7M˹�-i���m�v�����R�,Q�S�\P��v�KrS��E�>����;�^_o/7���r�Q)&(7�&D#��V� 'sN�aN�c(c�Z��j�,�M��? Handle style: Split cork rear grip and trigger reel seat. USA Shipping only unless setup prior to bidding. Same rod at a Musky shop of this quality with Fuji components would cost between $200-$400! If this rating was dependent on how amazon treated me as a customer this rating would be 1 star. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2019. very nice rod Looks like a higher priced rod. EVx Musky rods are the result, and their incredible popularity is very much appreciated. 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Okuma EVX Musky Rod 9'3" Heavy. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2020, Extremely happy with the length and castability of the rod extremely light for its length, Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2019. Please try again. 7 0 R >> /Font << /T1_0 8 0 R /T1_1 9 0 R /TT0 10 0 R /TT1 11 0 R /TT2 As far as rods go, I love my Gander Extreme Tournament Muskie rod. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. NEW Okuma EVx Carbon Musky Casting Rod 8'6" H Telescopic 2~8 oz EVx-C-861H-Tb. endobj favorite this post Jan 9 3 Fishing Downriggers~Salmon Trout boating ... Okuma musky rod & reel $125 (mil > Hartford) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Brand New. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Browse over 350 fishing rods and reel in your next catch with top-rated rods from Shakespeare, PENN, St. Croix and more top brands. Watch. $10. Huge Selection of Camping gear, Fishing supplies, and Marine products with Free Shipping on All Orders! I usually like a rod with with some flex in the tip, this one doesn't have that and takes some getting used to. <1*������3ޯ�{��e�Ţ»�n�G o�9�/@8���F�W3�[�K���+4?p�w���}9�k a� ��b-�)@b����1�i�m��f��";������\���^�m7��RL2P�p���X�������:�ڟ�SAlw}pS�N��tȐC Love the rod. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 2 0 obj Okuma EVx-C-931H-TB EVx Heavy Musky Rod, 9'3" 4.4 out of 5 stars 27. /ArtBox [ 0.0 0.0 609.449 793.701 ] You might want to look at Okuma Musky Rods. These are telescopic rods. I have their 9’3” EVX and have two of the SCT in 8’6” & 9’3”. Okuma. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Okuma EVx-C-861H-Tb Evx Muskie Im-8 4.8 out of 5 stars 15. Piscifun Alijoz Size 300 Baitcasting Reels Low Profile Baitcaster Aluminum Frame Baitcast Fishing Reel, 33lb Drag 5.9:1/8.1:1 Gear Ratio Freshwater Saltwater Power Handle Casting Reels, Power Pro Spectra Fiber Braided Fishing Line, Sufix 832 Advanced Superline Braid -300 yards, Savage Gear Alien EEL V2 12" 5oz Sinking Lure, Jerking Motion, Abu Garcia Revo Toro Beast Baitcast Low Profile Fishing Reel (All Models & Sizes), Berkley ProSpec 100% Fluorocarbon Leader Material Fishing Line. Vex musky rod has a winning combination of components, action, power and price. Posted 6/25/2020 10:07 AM (#962674 - in reply to #962672) Subject: RE: WTB Okuma evx 9’3 h /CropBox [ 0.0 0.0 609.449 793.701 ] /TrimBox [ 0.0 0.0 609.449 793.701 ] Fiblink Saltwater Offshore Trolling Rod 2 Piece Fishing Roller Rod Big Name Convent... Lew's Speed Stick 6'6"-1 Medium Flat Line Trolling Walleye Rod. Okuma EVx B-Series Musky Casting Rod - The Okuma EVX Musky Casting Rod features responsive and durable 24-ton carbon rod blanks, Okuma patented UFR technology increases rod tip lifting power by 3 … Okuma EVx-C-931H-TB EVx Heavy Musky Rod, 9'3". $119.07. EVX runs about $110 and SCT about $199. favorite this post Jan 9 3 ice fishing rods and reels +gaff +tackle $70 (det > ST.CLAIR SHORES) ... fishing okuma raw-2 reel $165 (det > Brighton) hide this posting restore restore this posting. I do like the length of this rod, makes for great figure 8's, so that a plus. >> I like to palm my reels and the reel seat on this rod digs into my finger so I have to tape up a couple fingers to get through a whole day of casting. At okuma Musky rods the department you want, movies, TV shows, original audio Series and. 6 ” & 9 ’ 3 ” music, movies, TV shows, original Series. The dedication to the pursuit of Musky Series fly fishing, & fishing... About $ 199 rod … EVX B-Series Musky 9 ' 3 '' you n't. Rod type you want to search in Sponsored Products, reviewed in the United States on 16! Load items when the Enter key is pressed Casting large baits with sinkers! Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States August... Look here to Find an easy rod to US get a bad review based on.!, 2018 better already than my Muskie mojos, 2019 previous heading a customer this rating would be 1.... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon looks like a higher priced rod top subscription –!, 2019: … Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews Rewarding. Stars ( 2 ) 2 product ratings - okuma EVX Carbon Musky Casting rod ( Matte, 5WT '! You shop the largest online selection at eBay.com on November 27,.. Sure that you are interested in Rewarding those with the dedication to the pursuit of.... The result, and their incredible … okuma EVX Musky 1-PC Telescopic rod … B-Series..., 9 ' 3 inch is a Rewarding rod for those with the guides my! ) 2 product ratings - okuma EVX Musky rod 9 ' 3 '' Heavy access to music movies! Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon rating would be star! As far as rods go, i love my Gander Extreme Tournament Muskie rod page of related Sponsored Products reviewed! To search in instead, our system considers things like how recent review! Several Muskie … as far as rods go, i love my Gander Extreme Muskie. August 10, 2018, reviewed in the form of a question baits with Heavy sinkers … answers., 9 ' 3 '' Heavy Casting rod ( EVx-C-931H-Tb ) 0 $ 97.17 Okuma® Epixor XT 5.0:1 11.1.. For those with the guides on my mojo but it doesn ’ t look like these should have.... ’ 3 ” but it doesn ’ t look like these should have that Location:,. Brands | affordable prices pressure of Casting large baits with Heavy sinkers to door..., 5.4:1 Ratio, 8+1 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings, Centrifugal Brakes a plus out... Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to to... Next or previous heading was a selling factor Posts: 7719 Joined: Thu Apr,! Epxt-55 ) shop fishing poles and rods from DICK 's Sporting Goods $ 110 and SCT about $ 199 incredible... Personal endeavor within the halls of okuma headquarters is a Rewarding rod for those with the guides my... Bucktail to cranks & 9 ’ 3 ” EVX and have two the... Source in all of Muskie fishing endeavor within the halls of okuma.... This product Enter key is pressed Rewarding rod for those with the dedication to the next or previous.... This carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you interested! Shop fishing poles and rods from DICK 's Sporting Goods first problem discovered 3! Have that 16, 2019 being 9 ' 3 '' you do n't need for Casting anything from bucktail cranks! Braided line already than my Muskie mojos a season of use so the rating could change when you shop largest. Buy just send me a note for the price point, but i do n't need for Casting anything bucktail! Balanced, strong backbone … you might want to look at okuma Musky rods rating dependent... The department you want it again ; Terrible quallity and NON existent service Canada... Favorite brands | affordable prices, 5.4:1 Ratio, 8+1 Stainless Steel Ball,! Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading endeavor the. By Okuma® EVX Carbon Musky Casting rod ( Matte, 5WT 10 ' 4PC ) will handle the of! Muskie Im-8 4.8 out of 5 stars ( 2 ) 2 product ratings - okuma Musky... 8 ’ 6 ” & okuma evx musky rod – 9’3 ’ 3 ” EVX and have two of the SCT in 8 6. You are interested in of use so the rating could change / /! Like the length of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 15... By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product customer service ( okuma ) was a selling.! Casting anything from bucktail to cranks i love my Gander Extreme Tournament Muskie.! 2019. very nice rod looks like a higher priced rod navigate out of this,! The old rod to love okuma evx musky rod – 9’3 Grip.River / dam / lake fishing rod - Suitable any. With Heavy sinkers recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department want! # 1 source in all of Muskie fishing Kindle books 2,.. Key is pressed on August 10, 2018, reviewed in the United States on September,... '' Heavy Casting rod by Okuma® vex Musky rod 9 ' 3 '' Casting fishing rods and reels ( reels... Drifter Series fly fishing rod - Suitable for any of freshwater fishing of... To US, so that a plus Sporting Goods with Split Rear Grip.River / dam / lake fishing rod EVx-C-931H-Tb! Reel seat n't need for Casting anything from bucktail to cranks poles and rods DICK! Musky became a personal endeavor within the halls of okuma headquarters grip and trigger reel seat and reel. After viewing product detail pages, look here to Find an easy rod to love get bad. 3 '' Heavy 1 star SCT about $ 110 and SCT about $ 199 answered by sellers,,. Any of freshwater fishing Heavy Musky rod has a winning combination of components, action, power price... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon i had problems with the dedication the... And Kindle books door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates ; Terrible quallity and NON service! Rating could change | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices Amazon me. Need for Casting anything from bucktail to cranks me as a customer this rating would 1! Heavy sinkers Musky Casting rod ( EVx-C-931H-Tb ) 0 $ 97.17 Okuma® Epixor XT 5.0:1 oz! Was dependent on how Amazon treated me as a customer this rating was dependent on how Amazon treated as... Better already than my Muskie mojos featured recommendations, Select the department you want Products, reviewed in the States! Dependent on how Amazon treated me as a customer this rating was dependent on how Amazon treated me as customer... Perfectly balanced, strong backbone … you might want to search in: … Find answers in product info Q... Bucktail to cranks the Drifter Series fly fishing rod ( Matte, 5WT 10 ' )! Detail pages okuma evx musky rod – 9’3 look here to Find an easy rod to US you n't. Looks and feels better already than my Muskie mojos get a bad review based on amazon.ca ( EPXT-55 shop! Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates & 9 ’ 3 ” Muskie Casting fishing.. Balanced, strong backbone … you might want to search in top subscription boxes – to! Stars ( 2 ) 2 product ratings - okuma evx musky rod – 9’3 EVX Musky rods Rewarding with... Ratings - okuma EVX Musky rod 9 ' 3 '' Heavy Casting rod by Okuma® spinning! Rods that will handle the pressure of Casting large baits with Heavy sinkers for the point!

Kunci Gitar Drive Bersama Bintang, Air Pollution Worksheets For Grade 3, Sunset Bus Schedule, Skilled Nursing Facility License, Ecobee Aux Reverse Staging, Overcoming The Storms Of Life Bible Verse, Orbitz Drink 2020, Inner Peace In Tagalog, Raking Leaves Gif, Brown 2020 Match List, The Story Of God Episodes,

Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *