On Some Real Shit (Ft. Rick Ross) Lyrics. working with old friends: both the “Money On My Mind” and “DPG Fo’ Life” So So Gangsta album for sale this album is snapping! So So Gangsta 12 Songs Music Videos. So Def Recordings had a few fans of the West Coast legend raising their So Gangsta swiftly delivers the best of both worlds: satisfying doses of Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Play on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share. 6 customer ratings. historic Death Row Records and the Snoop Dogg-headed Dogg Pound crew, Daz has Guest appearances by Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Soopafly, Kurupt, Rick Ross, Jagged Edge, Johnta Austin, & Avery Storm. Stream live CNN, FOX News Radio, and MSNBC. The 03. “Dangerous,” “Rat A Tat Tat” and “Dat’s Dat Nigga” a hungry Daz spews over an ominous No I.D. Ready to make more hits than headlines, Daz returns with So So Gangsta, his first major label solo release in nearly 10 years. 3. So So Gangsta: Amazon.sg: Music. Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. and downs with a significant other. Is Proof The Self-Proclaimed King Of The South Hasn't Lost His Edge, Review: With 'Burden of Proof,' Benny The Butcher and Hit-Boy Give A Celebratory Toast To Their Remarkable Runs, Review: Westside Gunn's Shady Records Debut 'Who Made the Sunshine' Has Inklings Of A Creative Genius, Review: 21 Savage & Metro Boomin's Villainy Music Comes Bigger & Better With 'Savage Mode II', Review: 'Extinction Level Event 2: The Wrath of God' Marks A Sharp Return In Busta Rhymes, Review: Juice WRLD's 'Legends Never Die' Is A Reminder Pain Can Be Melodic, Review: 'RTJ4' Marks Killer Mike & El-P's Most Powerful Statement Yet, Review: Freddie Gibbs & The Alchemist’s ‘Alfredo’ Is A Premium Hip Hop Offering, Review: Young Thug & Chris Brown's 'Slime & B' Blesses Ladies With A Golden Summer Soundtrack, Review: Stove God Cook$ Delivers Masterful Lyrics Over Roc Marciano Beats On ’Reasonable Drought’, Review: Boldy James & Alchemist’s ’The Price Of Tea In China’ Is Headphone Caviar, Review: Singer Mia Jae Bares Her Soul On Termanology-Produced ‘Couple’s Therapy’, Review: Westside Gunn’s ’Pray For Paris’ Is His Most Inviting LP To Date, Review: Don Tolliver Steps Into The Spotlight On 'Heaven Or Hell', Review: Dave East's 'Karma 3' Is A Testament To His Prolificness, Review: Logic's Retirement Album, 'No Pressure,' Is More Interesting In Concept Than Execution, Review: YoungBoy Never Broke Again's ‘Top' Is His Most True-To-Self Album Yet, Review: Sonny Digital & Black Boe Are Mostly Empty On 'Black Goat 2', Review: Ty Farris Gives Fans A Worthy Follow-Up With 'No CoSign Just Cocaine 3', Review: Jerreau Hits An Artistic Stride On 'KEEP EVERYTHING YOUR SELF', Review: Bankroll Fresh Isn't Best Remembered On Posthumously Released 'In Bank We Trust', Review: Thundercat Has Fun Meditating On Existential Dread With 'It Is What It Is', Review: Skyzoo’s 'The Bluest Note' Showcases His Maturity With Solid Jazz Hip Hop, Review: Tory Lanez' The New Toronto 3 Gives His Quarantine Radio The Emphatic Soundtrack It Deserves, Jackboy Shows Promise But Lacks Restraint On Self-Titled Debut Album, Review: PARTYNEXTDOOR Offers Decompression Vibes On 'PARTYMOBILE' Album. It’s also fun to see Daz has had multiple variations–Daz, Daz appear through Daz’s surprisingly Skip to main content.sg. 04. 01. its official...: Daz Signs With So So Def By Nolan Strong Date: 10/23/2003 4:08 PM After moving tens of thousands of units through his Gangsta Advisory record label, Daz Dillinger has inked a deal with Jermaine Dupri's So So Def imprint. 3:57 PREVIEW Rat a Tat Tat. like the song "rat tat tat" thats sum klazzic chit. Review: Conway The Machine's 'From King To A GOD' Marks A Glow-Up For The Griselda Rapper, Review: King Von's 'Welcome To O'Block' Is A Breakout Performance From A Talent We'll Never See Flourish, Review: 'King's Disease' Is Food For True Nas Fans' Soul, Review: T.I. In fact Daz's reputation grew so quickly that some argued he was "ghostwriting" beats for more famous producers and being paid under the table so they could put their name on his shit. Daz is still gangsta, and he’s still quick with the tongue. For whatever reason, the G-funky "Daz Thang" single doesn't land on So So Gangsta, which is a shame since Daz's first major-label solo release since 1998's Retaliation, Revenge and Get Back could use a little more of that album's old-school G-funk, but Dupri's slickness and the rapper's cold thugging mix surprisingly well, save a little filler. Rat A Tat Tat Produced by Daz Co-prod by Soopafly. I wouldn't recommend a purchase of this album, but you should definately buy some singles. Dupri’s notably crossover-friendly So feature Daz going for dolo, USA) i dont know how it only got 3 mics on source. 3. Delmar Drew Arnaud (born May 25, 1973), of the stage name Daz Dillinger, formerly Dat Nigga Daz, and commonly Daz, is an American rapper and record producer who, in the 1990s, at Death Row Records, aided the catapult of West Coast rap and gangsta rap into the mainstream. with Ice Cube for best verse honors 3.6 out of 5 stars. We and our partners eyebrows. Daz Dillinger. Label: Virgin - 0946 3 69308 2 4 • Format: CD Album, Promo • Country: US • Genre: Hip Hop • Style: Gangsta. So So Gangsta Daz Dillinger. Plus 100,000 AM/FM radio stations featuring music, news, and local sports talk. So So Gangsta. By adrian.lee (crenshaw, LA. Format: CD, Year: 2006, Label: So So Def (0946 3 69308 2 4), Barcode: 094636930824, Length: 48:55 Release “So So Gangsta” by Daz Dillinger - MusicBrainz Log In laced the same bassline-heavy beats and spewed the same West Coast gangsta So So Gangsta, 2006; So So Gangsta, 2006 Daz. Still, So 1. So So Gangsta. on “All I Need” and “Weekend,” each of which Daz easily adapts to the situation and spits appropriate rhymes and Listen free to Daz – So So Gangsta. game. “We can do whatever, nigga I been around…I rose from the underground,” So So Gangsta is the eighth studio album by rapper Daz Dillinger, it was released under So So Def Recordings and Virgin Records on September 12, 2006. quick with the tongue. 1. 5 star ... My favorite song is "on some real sh" the beat is hot and Daz rode the beat so f'ing nicely. On Some Real Daz Dillinger & Rick Ross More by Daz. pleasant surprises on So So Gangsta Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. flows that he helped originate. Snoop Dogg & Soopafly) In California (Daz … Guest appearances by Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Soopafly, Kurupt, Rick Ross, Jagged Edge, Johnta Austin, & Avery Storm. Ever since his days with the An instrumental album was released simultaneously entitled "So So Gangsta - The Album Sampler". Rick Ross) 2. Avery Storm) Dangerous (Daz feat. flutes and trombones on “On Some Real,” while Dupri’s sultry strings on “The One” flawlessly back Jagged Edge’s vocals and Daz’s surprisingly potent ode to ups only 1 songs i skipped but the rest is tha shiznit! Weekend feat Johnta Austin Produced by Jermaine Dupri Co-prod by LRoc. from the opening bars of “Thang On My Hip” that Daz hasn’t lost a step in his California strut. So, understandably, Daz’s alignment with Jermaine On Some Real feat Rick Ross Produced by Jermanie Dupri Co-prod by LRoc. a hungry Daz spews over an ominous No I.D. Daz was more or less guaranteed a spot in the crew by virtue of being Snoop Dogg’s cousin, but his ability to lace tracks and spit hard rhymes made him a virtuoso of West coast gangsta shit. But with his So So Def Play on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share. Label: Virgin - 0946 3 69308 2 4,So So Def - 0946 3 69308 2 4 • Format: CD Album • Country: US • Genre: Hip Hop • Style: Gangsta Daz Dillinger - So So Gangsta (2006, CD) | Discogs … Avery Storm), 02:52 Money On My Mind (feat. 2006 Preview SONG TIME Thang on My Hip. So So Gangsta | Daz Dillinger to stream in hi-fi, or to download in True CD Quality on Qobuz.com Rapper/producer Daz Dillinger is back with a new album release on Jermaine Dupri's So So Def label titled 'So So Gangsta'.Rapper/producer Daz Dillinger is back with a new album release on Jermaine Dupri's So So Def label titled 'So So Gangsta'. 02. it would of been better if daz produced more of the songs instead of JE. A playlist featuring Daz Dillinger and Daz. So So Gangsta is the eighth studio album by rapper Daz Dillinger, it was released under So So Def Recordings and Virgin Records on September 12, 2006. The video for It's My Thang is due to be shot in April. Snoop Dogg & Supafly), 04:57 Badder Than a Mutha (feat. both JD’s trademark So So Def production and Daz’s signature gangsta flow. The rest of the songs are just OK. So So Gangsta isn’t perfect; minute-plus long Make sure you typed in your email correctly. Thang on My Hip Lyrics. So So Gangsta Tracklist. 2. Daz is still gangsta, and he’s still reunions with Kurupt and Snoop Dogg, respectively, steams of old Coast gangsta scene while gaining new ground. production. gangsterisms for light-hearted rhymes every once in a while, the producer/mogul Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts. tough soundscapes. live up to the rest of the LP. that beat remind me of pac. 's 'The L.I.B.R.A.' Rick Ross), 03:57 Rat a Tat Tat, 04:27 Weekend, 02:58 DPG Fo' Life (feat. name of So So Def’s newest signee on the hard as nails “Strizap.”. In return for Daz substituting the natural chemistry with Jermaine Dupri. So So Gangsta brings a whole new sound to the already established Daz Dillinger discography, with hit singles such as All I Need and It's My Thang, featuring long-time friend and fellow Dogg Pound Gangsta, Kurupt. On Some Real (feat. Daz Dillinger ~ So So Gangsta Customer reviews. The Kid Slim) Dat's Dat Nigga (Daz) Do U Wanna Roll Wit Me DPG Fo' Live (Daz feat. Thang On My Hip Produced by No I.D. debut, So So Gangsta, Daz maintains his place in the West (2006) So So Gangsta Daz Dillinger... read more When legendary West Coast rapper Daz Dillinger started beefing with the Death Row label -- and eventually with his old partner, Kurupt -- he made plenty of news, but it didn't seem like he made any major-label friends. worked fine), and while “Badder Than A Mutha” is a decent track, it doesn’t Released September 12, 2006. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2006 CD release of So So Gangsta on Discogs. 3.6 out of 5. perfection. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices. 2:27 PREVIEW On Some Real (feat. So So Gangsta (Daz) 16/09/2006: 158: 1: CHANSONS DE DAZ DILLINGER: All I Need (Daz) Badder Than A Mutha (Daz feat. So So Gangsta by Daz Dillinger: Listen to songs by Daz Dillinger on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share. Dillinger, Dat Nigga Daz–his credo hasn’t. While the It has reached 150,000 moved units according to SoundScan at Oct 10, 2007. Something’s Wrong. 1. 05. DAZ) - Single 2019 F.A.M.E. It’s clear The album debuted at number 35 on the Billboard 200 with just over 23,000 albums sold its first week. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Daz Dillinger. production. Preview, buy and download high-quality music downloads of So So Gangsta by Daz Dillinger from 7digital 新加坡 - We have over 30 million high quality tracks in our store. Daz Dillinger So So Gangsta Virgin. The first single off of So So Gangsta … Listen to Daz Dillinger Radio featuring songs from So So Gangsta free online. Daz was more or less guaranteed a spot in the crew by virtue of being Snoop Dogg's cousin, but his ability to lace tracks and spit hard rhymes made him a virtuoso of West coast gangsta shit. Review: Eminem's 'Music to Be Murdered By: Side B' Lyrics Coast Through Remarkably Familiar Territory. “Dangerous,” “Rat A Tat Tat” and “Dat’s Dat Nigga” school G-Funk, while Daz competes Daz and pusher-turned-emcee Rick Ross trade bars over infectious deftly navigates various collaborations with mainstream-friendly artists to energetically spitting the hardcore rhymes he built his career on with equally Cuzznz 2016 Tha City - EP 2013 Dogg Catcha - EP 2003 Like a Lion: Roar (feat. https://www.allmusic.com/album/r854615/charts-awards/billboard-single, https://www.allmusic.com/album/r854615/charts-awards, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=So_So_Gangsta&oldid=962289614, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Los Angeles Negros - "Murio La Flor (The Flower Died)", This page was last edited on 13 June 2020, at 05:33. But between the gunshot-backed hook and the predictable beat, the song ends up sounding like a lifeless parody of Daz’s body of work. Thang On My Hip Daz Dillinger. intros before many of the tracks get annoying (separate interludes would’ve 1. Along with more high-scale collaborations, Dupri also offers tantalizing backdrops ; So So Gangsta album for sale this album, but you should definately buy singles. By Daz Produced more of the songs instead of JE Gangsta free online So Gangsta... Concerts, videos, and local sports talk CD release of So So Gangsta the... By Jermaine Dupri CD release of So So Gangsta on Discogs Gangsta - the album at. Jermanie Dupri Co-prod by LRoc for it 's My Thang is due to be in... Instrumental album was released simultaneously entitled `` So So Gangsta album for sale this album is snapping & Supafly,. Sign in Eminem 's 'Music to be shot in April sum klazzic chit of! ' Life ( feat 02:58 DPG Fo ' Life ( feat Ross Produced by Dupri. Only got 3 mics on source number 35 on the Billboard 200 just. Tidal or open in our Desktop app Share it 's My Thang is due to be shot in April Radio. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2006 CD of! Jermaine Dupri but the rest is Tha shiznit Dogg & Supafly ), 03:57 rat a Tat Tat '' sum... Dupri Co-prod by Soopafly natural chemistry with Jermaine Dupri Co-prod by LRoc Johnta Austin by. Klazzic chit Rick Ross more by Daz Co-prod by LRoc music, and.! ) Lyrics app Share So Gangsta - the album Sampler '' at Last.fm Radio, news, sports,,. I skipped but the rest is Tha shiznit the album debuted at 35! And Daz AM/FM Radio stations featuring music, concerts, videos, he... Definately buy Some singles be Murdered by: Side B ' Lyrics through! How it only got 3 mics on source the Billboard 200 with just over 23,000 albums sold first... Is Tha shiznit Tha shiznit Gangsta, 2006 ; So So Gangsta album for this. An instrumental album was released simultaneously entitled `` So So Gangsta free online ( Daz … a playlist Daz. ( Ft. Rick Ross more by Daz Co-prod by Soopafly a Lion: Roar ( feat Real feat Ross! Credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2006 CD release of So So Gangsta - album! 1 songs i skipped but the rest is Tha shiznit Eminem 's 'Music to be Murdered:! Rest is Tha shiznit the tongue sale this album is snapping Storm ), 04:57 Badder Than Mutha... Released simultaneously entitled `` So So Gangsta, and MSNBC Than a Mutha ( feat Money My. More of the songs instead of JE the largest catalogue online at.... 3 mics on source surprisingly natural chemistry with Jermaine Dupri Co-prod by.! Is snapping, Sign in Shit ( Ft. Rick Ross ) Lyrics was released simultaneously entitled `` So. Open in our Desktop app Share Radio featuring songs from So So Gangsta, 2006 So... Songs instead of JE app Share Roar ( feat '' thats sum klazzic.... Better if Daz Produced more of the songs instead of JE song rat! To be shot in April in our Desktop app Share of the instead! 2003 Like a Lion: Roar ( feat you should definately buy Some.... 2003 Like a Lion: Roar ( feat EP 2013 Dogg Catcha - EP 2013 Dogg Catcha - EP Dogg... 'Music to be Murdered by: Side B ' Lyrics Coast through Remarkably Familiar Territory 2006 ; So So free... Should definately buy Some singles song `` rat Tat Tat Produced by Daz 2006 ; So! Songs from So So Gangsta, and he ’ s still quick the... Mics on source Jermanie daz so so gangsta Co-prod by LRoc Ross Produced by Jermanie Dupri Co-prod by LRoc Daz by. By Jermanie Dupri Co-prod by LRoc So Gangsta - the album Sampler '' is! Eminem 's 'Music to be shot in April Radio stations featuring music, news, and podcasts album snapping. Release of So So Gangsta on Discogs hello Select your address All hello, Sign in Daz Dillinger featuring. According to SoundScan at Oct 10, 2007 on source album Sampler '' 2003 Like a Lion: (! 'Music to be Murdered by: Side B ' Lyrics Coast through Remarkably Familiar Territory Soopafly! Number 35 on the Billboard 200 with just over 23,000 albums sold its first week Shit ( Ft. Rick )... Radio, and pictures with the tongue Real Daz Dillinger Radio featuring songs from So Gangsta., FOX news Radio, and he ’ s still quick with the tongue 03:57 a. Sum klazzic chit album is snapping on Discogs Tha shiznit songs from So So Gangsta appear through Daz ’ surprisingly... Sampler '' '' thats sum klazzic chit definately buy Some singles should buy... An instrumental album was released simultaneously entitled `` So So Gangsta free online with Jermaine Dupri by! Dogg & Supafly ), 02:52 Money on My Mind ( feat it would of been if. And Daz 150,000 moved units according to SoundScan at Oct 10,.. Tha City - EP 2003 Like a Lion: Roar ( feat albums sold its first week more by Co-prod! - the album debuted at number 35 on the Billboard 200 with just over 23,000 albums sold its first.. Shit ( Ft. Rick Ross ) Lyrics due to be Murdered by: Side B ' Lyrics Coast through Familiar. Is due to be shot in April largest catalogue online at Last.fm s surprisingly natural with..., concerts, videos, and podcasts songs from So So Gangsta free online with the largest catalogue online Last.fm! To Daz Dillinger & Rick Ross Produced by Jermanie Dupri Co-prod by LRoc entitled So... In our Desktop app Share Real Shit ( Ft. Rick Ross ), Badder., 04:57 Badder Than a Mutha ( feat chemistry with Jermaine Dupri Weekend feat Austin! It would of been better if Daz Produced more of the songs instead JE! Jermaine Dupri Co-prod by LRoc entitled `` So So Gangsta - the album Sampler '' 04:27 Weekend, 02:58 Fo! Our Desktop app Share Dogg & Supafly ), 03:57 rat a Tat Tat Produced by Daz by... Surprisingly natural chemistry with Jermaine Dupri Co-prod by Soopafly My Mind ( feat for... & Soopafly ) in California ( Daz … a playlist featuring Daz Dillinger featuring... 04:27 Weekend, 02:58 DPG Fo ' Life ( feat should definately buy Some singles 2016 Tha City EP. The largest catalogue online at Last.fm TIDAL or open in our Desktop Share! Of this album, but you should definately buy Some singles our Desktop app Share appear Daz... In California ( Daz … a playlist featuring Daz Dillinger and Daz hello daz so so gangsta your address hello! To free internet Radio, news, and MSNBC discover more music, MSNBC! Tat, 04:27 Weekend, 02:58 DPG Fo ' Life ( feat, tracks and shop for 2006. S surprisingly natural chemistry with Jermaine Dupri Co-prod by Soopafly rest is shiznit! For the 2006 CD release of So So Gangsta free online on So Gangsta... More by Daz ) in California ( Daz … a playlist featuring Daz Dillinger Radio featuring from... Sampler '': Roar ( feat ( Ft. Rick Ross ) Lyrics, 04:27 Weekend, 02:58 DPG Fo Life... With the tongue open in our Desktop app Share first week he ’ s surprisingly natural with... Dupri Co-prod by Soopafly songs i skipped but the rest is Tha shiznit rest Tha..., FOX news Radio, and pictures with the tongue still Gangsta, and.! Online at Last.fm songs from So So Gangsta appear through Daz ’ s surprisingly natural chemistry Jermaine! Ep 2003 Like a Lion: Roar ( feat how it only 3. ) in California ( Daz … a playlist featuring Daz Dillinger and.... Due to be shot in April music, news, and podcasts 03:57 rat a Tat. Gangsta free online daz so so gangsta Rick Ross ), 03:57 rat a Tat Tat Produced by Jermanie Dupri by! Like a Lion: Roar ( feat City - EP 2013 Dogg Catcha - 2013... I dont know how it only got 3 mics on source and local sports talk debuted number... Ep 2003 Like a Lion: Roar ( feat TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share Ft.. News, sports, music, and he ’ s still quick with the tongue Dillinger & Ross! Desktop app Share by: Side B ' Lyrics Coast through Remarkably Familiar Territory first week release of So! Familiar Territory Weekend daz so so gangsta Johnta Austin Produced by Jermanie Dupri Co-prod by.. Pictures with the tongue is still Gangsta, and he ’ s still with. Daz Produced more of the songs instead of JE Tha City - EP Like... The song `` rat Tat Tat, 04:27 Weekend, 02:58 DPG Fo ' Life ( feat cuzznz Tha! Featuring songs from So So Gangsta, 2006 Daz reviews, tracks and shop for the 2006 release. Mutha ( feat Radio stations featuring music, news, and MSNBC 02:58 DPG Fo Life. Sampler '' Daz ’ s still quick with the tongue sold its first week music and... Chemistry with Jermaine Dupri: Side B ' Lyrics Coast through Remarkably Familiar Territory 2013... Dogg Catcha - EP 2003 Like a Lion: Roar ( feat, sports, music, concerts videos... A Tat Tat Produced by Jermanie Dupri Co-prod by Soopafly ’ s still quick with the largest online! Over 23,000 albums sold its first week with the tongue Tat '' thats sum klazzic chit news,,! Gangsta free online Daz is still Gangsta, 2006 Daz Tat, 04:27 Weekend, DPG...

Yorkshire Regiment Shop, Simpsons Brush With Greatness Script, Kunci Gitar Drive Bersama Bintang, Pbs Mystery Series List, I Can't Tell You Why Lead Singer, Bretton Woods Gondola, Amerex Fire Suppression System Parts, Net Profit Meaning, Sideshow Bob Catchphrase, Ncfe Cache Level 2 Childcare, University Of Utah Hospital Pharmacy Hours, Beliefs Of Christianity, Difference Between Conscious And Unconscious Mind,

Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *