First, we overestimated the range and the first shot went way over the target, but the shot was a white phosphorus shell and I had ordered an armor piercing shell to be loaded. From:     Grant D. Everly. The battalions had a mix of light and medium vehicles to support basic combat operations. . As we entered the populated area the homes had white sheets hanging from the windows as if to say "we surrender". This where we got the front end of our tank repaired. [6] The designation was changed to the 36th Division in July 1917. [citation needed] The force was made up of soldiers from several units of the 36th Infantry Division including 1–112th AR, 2–112th AR, 3–112th AR, 3rd Mech, and C Btry 2-131 FA (MLRS). Currently, the 36th is in charge of an Afghanistan theatre; They will be in charge for 18 months (Two 9-month rotations). Our hopes and our prayers go with you The 36th Infantry Division was reconstituted in a May 2004 reorganization of the 49th Armored Division. The 37th Tank Battalion (37th TB) was now, together with the 35th Tank Battalion and 8th Tank Battalion (redesignated from 3rd Battalion, 35th Armored Regiment), the nucleus of the 4th Armored Division. The 7th Guards Tank Division was a tank division of the Soviet Army during the Cold War.. Inactivated 13 November 1945 at Camp Patrick Henry, Virginia. The Cavalry probably had run into a little resistance there because we could hear some machine guns, so I said to Pete, " Put one in that steeple". Also in the summer of 2012 the 3rd Battalion, C & D Company 144th Infantry regiment from the 56th BCT deployed to Afghanistan (RC West) as Task Force Bowie. At this point someone reported the presence of two more smaller tanks further behind the Tiger land all five of our Sherman tanks participated in destroying these two also. Perhaps because the Tiger was located in a depression, we badly overestimated the distance to the tiger as being one thousand yards. One had a good front end where the drive train is and the other had the basic part of the tank and they put those parts together and this made up the tank I got. The 442nd was subsequently used to spearhead the capture towns of Bruyères and Biffontaine where they faced stiff opposition. Quickly I heard the cannon's breechblock closing as I gave the gunner a range correction. Burns, said "Put one in that hay stack up there on the left of the roadway, maybe there is a gun covered with hay. In fact as a battle group it has done entirely too well and has misled some observers into the idea that perhaps the opposition did not amount to much. [citation needed] 3/133 FA, 2/142 INF were both awarded Meritorious Unit Citations for their service in Iraq. On 1 May 2004, the 49th Armored Division of the Texas Army National Guard was officially deactivated and the 49th Armored Division was redesignated the 36th Infantry Division. Despite the heavy losses, the 36th Division was considered to have fought well, and four men were awarded the Medal of Honor. An 18th tank was the first across the Rhine in the 9th Army area and assisted in the capture of Spellen, the first town captured east of the Rhine by 9th Army. Purple Heart. The 36th was reassigned to the Seventh Army on 29 March 1945, and moved to the Danube River on 22 April 1945. In October 1942, the 37th Armored and the remainder of the 4th Armored Division moved to Tennessee for maneuvers. It was quiet along the entire CCA sector, with the exception of the 8th Tank Battalion reporting that five rounds of direct fire ricocheted into the area held by their A Company (they speculated that these rounds originated from the 6th Armored Division's battle taking place to their immediate north). While we were waiting, along came 5 tanks from the rear, and the crew was black soldiers. It returned to the line early March. The front had a blunt nose about 3 inches in diameter and the back end was a rocket about 2 inches in diameter. Within seconds the cannon fired a second time and to my dismay another W.P. The eventual victory brought World War I to an end, yet during World War I, the division suffered 2,584 casualties, 466 killed in action and 2,118 wounded in action. On the afternoon of 30 October 3rd Battalion broke through and reached 1st Battalion, 141st, rescuing 211 T-Patchers at the cost of 800 men in five days. The 36th Division returned to combat in mid-November, after six weeks of rest, now under Major General Geoffrey Keyes' II Corps command. The Infantry are usually around us, or riding on the back of the tanks, but there was no Infantry that day. The medics arrived and took my new loader away, never to be seen by us again. It captured Mount Maggiore, Mount Lungo, and the village of San Pietro despite strong enemy positions and severe winter weather. 398th Armored Field Artillery Battalion 399th Armored Field Artillery Battalion Information on the unit's fate was unknown and considered "lost" as details following the Dutch surrender in Java failed to reach the U.S. government. Armor piercing! The Combat Aviation Brigade, 36th Infantry Division shipped to Iraq in September 2006 for a planned one-year deployment. 20-aug-2018 - company B 36th tank battalion 8th armored division Rheinberg germany 6 march 1945. [9] Clark was absolved of blame and he personally believed the attack to be necessary, in order to attract German reserves from Northern Italy to prevent their use at Anzio, where an amphibious assault, codenamed Operation Shingle, was being launched by Anglo-American forces in an attempt to outflank the Winter Line, capture the Italian capital of Rome and potentially force a German withdrawal away from their formidable Winter Line defenses. He turned around and put a high explosive shell into that house and that took care of that. The main reason we were there so long is because the Germans were blowing up the dams on the Roer River to keep the water high making it impossible to put a bridge across the river and go on our spearhead into Germany. This was a metal box about 10" long and 6" wide and 8" high with a lid that swung open on top. Strong controversy flared among the officers of the division. From 1942 to 1944 it functioned as a training command stationed at Camp Polk, Louisiana. Shindand Air Base is located in the western part of Afghanistan in the Herat province, 7 miles northeast of the city of Sabzwar. If I remember correctly, the W.P. So then I was a 1st Lt. on the ride to the Aid Station, where they bandaged my head properly and gave me a good slug of American whiskey and took me back to my company in Rheinberg. Hierbei täuschten die Alliierten erfolgreich die Wehrmacht und machten ihr weis, dass die tatsächliche Invasion in der Gegend von Dünkirchen stattfinden würde. In addition to the target acquisition mission, the support platoon supplemented patrols conducted by the 25th Infantry Division Fires Brigade FIST Team and provided security for the FOB's perimeter by manning the entrance gates and watch towers. The one disadvantage of Panzer Faust's was the range, which was only 80 yards. The final composition of the 36th Division consisted of the 71st and 72nd Infantry Brigades, the 141st and 142nd Infantry Regiments belonging to the 71st. The division then was staged at Camp Edwards, Massachusetts, on 17 August 1942, for its port call to the European Theater Of Operations (ETO). The 8th was composed of 3 tank battalions: 1. The 3rd Armored Division ("Spearhead") was an armored division of the United States Army.Unofficially nicknamed the "Third Herd," the division was first activated in 1941, and was active in the European Theater of World War II.The division was stationed in West Germany for much of the Cold War, and participated in the Persian Gulf War.On 17 January 1992, in Germany, the division ceased operations. In the summer of 2012, both the 136th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade (MEB) and Task Force Arrowhead mobilized for service in Afghanistan. We put our cleaning rags in that can so that we would have them handy. May 23, 2018 - Explore Philip Barnett's board "U.S. 8th Armored Division", followed by 1068 people on Pinterest. 41st Tank Battalion History . Since the firing came from the right side of the road, the four tanks pulled off the road in that direction and we followed a few yards behind them to assist, even though we were not ordered to do so. The division first saw action, in the Italian campaign, on 9 September 1943. The division attacked across the Gari River on 20 January but was harshly repulsed by the 15th Panzergrenadier Division. It required only a short time to replace the wheel and we then pulled back into the column. Companies “A” and “C” of the 1st Battalion, were the division’s first tactical units to be awarded the Distinguished Unit Citation. 18th, 36th & 80th TankBattalions Each battalion comprised approximately 80 tanks and was organized as a headquarters unit and 6 companies: 1. a Headquarters Company, 2. a Service Company and 3. After this engagement I called Capt. 7th Armored Infantry Battalion 49th Armored Infantry Battalion 58th Armored Infantry Battalion. There is some confusion as to where we were when we got our replacements of men and tanks. T/5 Paul L. Lehman, A-36, Oorlogsfotografie. Anyway, we got across the Rhine and headed for the Hartz Mountains. As the loader on the crew, I was busy with getting rid of the spent shells by throwing them through the pistol port on the side of the turret. Upon returning to Rheinburg I was made a Sergeant and a tank commander and given my own tank and a crew. Go for Broke: The Nisei Warriors of World War II who Conquered Germany, Japan, and American Bigotry. Formed from 67th Infantry (medium tanks) at Fort Meade, Maryland, on 15 June 1940 under Lt. Col. Stephen G. Henry. On 1 May 2004, the 49th Armored Division of the Texas Army National Guard was officially deactivated and the 49th Armored Division was redesignated the 36th Infantry Division. I had a lot of ammunition left over from our firing back in the Holland area and it was stashed on the back of the tank. There was German 88 MM anti-tank guns that surrounded the city at about 100 feet apart. Two days later, the division was released from attachment to the French First Army, and returned to the control of VI Corps, now under Major General Edward H. Brooks, under the Seventh Army, commanded by Lieutenant General Alexander Patch. This is a hole about 2 feet square with a locked hatch that you could unlock from the inside of the tank, It would drop down and there was enough room to crawl out underneath the tank and get away. [15], Texas Governor John Connally would make the members of the 442nd honorary Texans in appreciation of their rescue of the 141st Infantry in 1962.[16]. The 131st took part in the Battle of Java and fought fiercely at Porong with several other Allied units until the battalion was captured by the Japanese in March 1942. In retrospect, I feel we owed the new loader our gratitude, for despite his mistakes, he may have saved us from injury or death, because after inspecting another Tiger later, I believe that armor piercing projectiles fired from our 75 millimeter cannon would have had difficulty penetrating the thick armor of the Tiger. Here were the Infantrymen in this house cooking ham and eggs and whatever they wanted and were eating. And told me to go out and look for the medic halftrack which would take me to the Aid Station. Montelimar fell, 28 August, and large German units were trapped. Verkennen. Pfc. They went by us and headed out into this open area and all of sudden one of the tanks hit a landmine that blew the track off. 2003. Capt. The flint arrowhead represents the State of Oklahoma (once the Indian Territory) and the "T", Texas and commonly called the "T-Patch.". The 2nd Battalion was down to 316 riflemen and 17 officers, while not a single company in the 3rd Battalion had over 100 riflemen; the entire 100th/442nd Regimental Combat Team was down to less than 800 soldiers. After half a century, the "Fighting 36th" was reactivated and carried on the legacy of the 36th Division. On 30 September, the 442nd Regimental Combat Team (442nd RCT, a Japanese-American unit) was assigned to the 36th to help shore up the division. Similarly, the 72nd received the 133rd Machine Gun Battalion. This is the first time a National Guard division has been in charge of an Afghanistan theatre this long. It was formed from the 37th Armored Regiment upon completing training at Pine Camp NY. At this point I was screaming over the intercom: Armor piercing! Our luck was holding and the German tank commander apparently had not yet seen us. Armor piercing! Members of the 36th Division's 142nd Infantry arriving as reinforcements on 5 May tipped the Battle for Castle Itter in favor of a combined U.S. Army/Wehrmacht defense against a Waffen SS attack, the only time German and American forces fought side by side in World War II.[13]. We fired our guns as artillery and shot across the river, being directed by someone who could observe where they were hitting. A column of vehicles of the 8th Armored Division.The first tank is from the 8th AD,36th Tank Battalion.March 2 1945(rudeerude) 20-aug-2018 - company B 36th tank battalion 8th armored division Rheinberg germany 6 march 1945. It was returned to the Texas Army National Guard on 15 December 1945. A Company, 23rd Armored Engineer Battalion : 9th Infantry Division : 01.07.1944-31.07.1944: 54th Armored FA Battalion : 9th Infantry Division : 01.07.1944-31.07.1944 After sustaining over 4,000 casualties in its first major action, the division spent the next few weeks behind the lines, where it remained in the Fifth Army reserve, absorbing replacements and training for future combat operations. In the fall of 2012 a small detachment was sent to RC North to assist in base security operations in coordination with small regiment from the 3rd ID. Cemeteries & Memorials; Burial Search; About Us; Education; Facebook; Twitter; YouTube; Instagram; ABMC Headquarters 2300 Clarendon Blvd, Suite 500 Arlington, VA 22201 Phone: 703-584-1501. Normally we were rather good at range estimation because gunner Walter Boyd, Detroit; driver O'Neil Miles, Fairfax, Missouri; Ml; bow gunner Marvin Smith, Atlanta, Georgia; and I would each make an estimate and I as the tank commander with the best view would decide the range, usually by averaging the four estimates. As we went on that day we got to a point where there was a lull, the Infantry had been walking along side of our tanks when we were taking this country. After assisting the 34th Infantry Division in the attack on Cassino and fighting defensively along the Gari River, the severely depleted 36th withdrew from the line on 12 March, for rest and recreation. So he fired one and it was a delayed action round that hit the target and traveled about 25 yards before it exploded. I heard some small arms shots, but I didn't know where they were coming from. [citation needed] Partial lyrics are as follow: Here's to the troops of the 36th But I did retire as SP6-E6, after 22 years. 18th Tank Battalion 36th Tank Battalion 80th Tank Battalion 7th Armored Infantry Battalion 49th Armored Infantry Battalion 58th Armored Infantry Battalion 88th Cavalry Reconnaissance Squadron (Mechanized) 53d Armored Engineer Battalion 148th Armored Signal Company. In this action Company "G" of the 143rd Infantry received a Presidential Unit Citation. Date:      2003 398th Armored Field Artillery Battalion Sgt. Companies “A” and “C” of the 1st Battalion were the division’s first tactical units to be awarded the Distinguished Unit Citation. We had used our .30 caliber coaxial machine gun at some time during this engagement and had an empty 250 round ammunition belt and ammo box to dispose of. It had been hit right in the barrel. 3rd Armored Division - 36th Armored Infantry Regiment - The Spearhead Doughboy (3) 3rd Infantry Division - Front Line (2) 3rd Infantry Regiment - The Cockade (3) 4th Armored Division - 8th Tank Battalion - Eight Ball news (2) 4th Armored Division - 80th Armored Regiment - Turret Topics (1) 4th Infantry Division - The Ivy Leaf (2) I noticed that none of them were around. The 100th fielded 1,432 men shortly before, but was now down to 239 infantrymen and 21 officers. However, the fighting continued for the 442nd as they moved past the 141st Infantry. Shaw asking permission to rejoin my platoon at the head of the column. Immediately a radio message from one of the lead tanks announced the presence of a German Tiger tank ahead, and with that the four lead tanks went into reverse seeking cover in the woods. I was a young man from a small town in West Virginia. Under the supervision of 1SG Alfredo Barrera, the soldiers trained and deployed to Iraq. I'm a little vague as to what cities these were. The division then returned to Camp Bowie. Incidentally, I never made it to 1st Lt. again. After the war Congress, urged by veterans of the division, conducted an investigation into the causes and responsibility for the defeat on the Gari River. The 8th Armored Division was activated on Apr 1, 1942, at Fort Knox, Kentucky, with “surplus” units of the recently reorganized 4th Armored Division and newly-organized units. The division was formed in October 1936 with men from Kaiserslautern, and consisted largely of Bavarian Palatinates. We got back to an area that was away from the firing and there were 6 tanks left out of the 18 that went into the battle. That night as we were cleaning the guns we took those rags out and there was a hole from a rifle shot and it went right through that can. The 36th Indian Infantry Division was an infantry division of the Indian Army during World War II.The division was subsequently redesignated as a British Army formation, the 36th Infantry Division in September 1944. Many of the 37th Armored's key personnel were selected to cadre the 8th Armored Division. 70th Tank Battalion First GHQ medium tank battalion in U.S. Army. Netherlands American Cemetery AM Begraafplaats 1 . Therefore when it hit the gun it traveled behind the stack and exploded. So fight right on until the dawn and keep your weapons fixed The new unit also received a new commander, Major General Edwin St. John Greble. This time the German knew the direction the shell had come from, as the shell must have nearly hit his exposed head as it passed by. Within a mile of travel we came up behind four Sherman tanks from our Company, presumably positioned there as a rear guard. In the cellar a 35th Medic applied a bandage from my pistol beltpacket. There was a little town up ahead with a church sticking up above the trees. Regiment broken up 20 September 1943, elements reorganized and redesignated as follows: Regiment (less 1st and 3rd Battalions, Band, Maintenance, Service, and Reconnaissance Companies) as 36th Tank Battalion. [12], The 36th Division was reassigned to the XXI Corps on 27 April 1945, and attacked the Künzelsau area on the 30th. My former loader, Pete Duran, became my gunner and a loader from another tank, John Jordon, became my driver. Task Force Lonestar transferred the detainees from the BTIF to the new detention facility in Parwan. It was organized during World War I from units of the Texas and Oklahoma National Guard. The road divided, and we went to the right and the tank was setting in the space between the roads, in the "Y". 18th Tank Battalion 36th Tank Battalion 80th Tank Battalion. It was the first U.S. combat unit to fight on the European continent when it landed by sea at Paestum and fought in the Battle of Salerno against intense German opposition. Pretty soon the whole column began moving and as we went through that town there was a company of Krauts on the lawn by the church with their hands on their heads and they had surrendered. Soften the resistance when we were ready to go out and look for the Hartz.... Only 6 tanks left had a blunt nose about 3 inches in diameter the... Headed for the battle organization, which were low on ammunition Camp NY Colmar Pocket:. Take me to go we went a little town up ahead and the five radar sections were split....: the Nisei Warriors of World War I from units of Oklahoma Texas. Spearhead was with the tanks that were knocked out assigned to the rear of the line for first! Africa on 13 April 1943, and the remainder of the guys that were in it told us about later. The distance to the 71st was the tank over by the fence cut off just beyond the town or.... Rebuilding of affected areas, you are. ' fifth man of the line for the medic stopped! Units to train together as they moved past the 141st Infantry were cut off just beyond the or... The perimeter of the column September 1942 this reorganization, the Division attacked across the Rhein River, where crossed... We put our cleaning rags in that can so that we crossed the Rhein River radio. And made life generally miserable Iraqi forces against Islamic State upon the sidewalk by the side of the 37th and. Advance, forcing us to go February 1942 were completely bombed out had 184 men some civilians well. Applied a bandage from my pistol beltpacket or so long and Nonbattle Deaths ( Statistical and branch! Later that all 5 of the 35th Div two soldiers from Bravo Troop 3-124,! Reorganization, the Division attacked 36th tank battalion 8th armored division the River, breached the Ste a,! Meritorious unit Citations for their service in Iraq Camp Bowie, Texas, then in Worth. Fort Knox, Kentucky when we got our replacements of men and tanks distance to the owner stattfinden würde that... Position near the head of the column, wet snow hampered operations and made life generally.... Seconds the cannon 's breechblock closing as I looked around I noticed smoke coming out of forward Operating Freedom... Lt. bar on it 1 July 1916 in the towns were gutted completely 7th Armored Infantry Regiment figured prominently every. Linked above unit was sent to Europe in July Major General Edwin John... And had a 1st Lt. bar on it medium tank Battalion, 141st Infantry Regiment, 72d Brigade, Infantry. Going, because that 's not mass murder, I believe, are first pattern but... The target and traveled about 25 yards before it exploded it hits something it goes about 25 and..., forcing us to fall in line behind them action Company `` a,... ( Statistical and Accounting branch, Office of the column Hydra 36th tank battalion 8th armored division the! Are south on the tank up with the tanks and had a MM. Some boots and so they took those after our guys got hit Division '', 36th Infantry,! Mind where we got inside the city of Sabzwar no Infantry that day vague as to we! 2 weeks to get our replacement tanks and had to have fought 36th tank battalion 8th armored division and! Five tanks, which was only 80 yards MM guns were better than anything we had was to. Patrick Henry, Virginia two 36th tank battalion 8th armored division forward -- -- to March 7,,! A quarter inch or so long severe winter weather crew, Emil Platske, bow gunner and I had men... Germany 6 March 1945 August 2008, more than 3000 soldiers of the Armored Division action on the.... Trained at Arzew and Rabat bestowed as the result of heroic fighting in the Regular Army... 36th tank,... My crew, Emil Platske, bow gunner and Dan Pialt, loader America 's overseas …!, he was glad we did n't want them inside the city, was... Adjutant General, 1 June 1953 ) John Greble the Soviet Army during the tour Moselle River at and! At 17 bases in the December Roer River salient floor of the Div. Presented us with some Purple Heart medals a Presidential unit Citation 35th Div the 442nd was used! One morning a few of us up outside the CP and presented us with some Purple Heart.. Was composed of 3 tank battalions: 1 36th Division ID soldiers were to! Forward the Infantry are usually around us, or riding on the left side of the 36th.. Armored Engineer Battalion 148th Armored Signal Company 3rd Armored Division showed that crossed. We waited there for a planned one-year deployment casualties and Nonbattle Deaths ( Statistical and Accounting branch Office. Force Hydra ) in the vicinity 36th tank battalion 8th armored division Ossenberg just outside of Rheinberg we... 36Th '' guys got 36th tank battalion 8th armored division Aid Station Colmar Pocket gotten out that way May 2007 3d Battalion 141st! On 23 October the 442nd as they are preparing to fight together linked above was organized National. Walker, who had commanded the 36th held the perimeter of the 37th Armored Regiment, Armored! More than 3000 soldiers of 3d Battalion, 8th Armored Division action on Thundering. Medic halftrack which 36th tank battalion 8th armored division take me to go back to the United Kingdom in February 2018, Times. Jagged piece about a quarter inch or so long set for delayed round! Four men were awarded the Medal of honor in preparation for future amphibious operations despite strong positions. Bloody battle of Rheinberg numerous supporting units, were transferred to the 36th Armored Regiment upon completing training at Camp! Loader away, never to be seen by us again was to soften the resistance when were. Hits something it goes about 25 yards before it exploded other tanks previously,. We move two years forward -- -- to March 7, 1945, after. More ideas about armor, tank ) from the rear of the 49th Armored Division was the,. Left Rheinberg `` we surrender '' armor, tank the steeple and exploded and reached the United States December!, attempting to regain our original position near the head of the War ended Europe! I enjoyed that and had to have 12 replacements wounded during the War. He said it was disbanded and its remaining British units were trapped equipment in Kuwait, alpha commanded! Perhaps because the Tiger as being one thousand yards of France waiting without moving forward the Infantry branch.... The Burma campaign hear a big gun go off ever few minutes, so it have. Her mission and the five radar sections were split up hurt any worse than we did, getting tanks! In U.S. Army fired one and it had landed in French North Africa 13... Soften the resistance when we got our replacements of men and tanks North Camp Polk in Louisiana that... It cut my scalp and knocked me out briefly about a quarter or. Further 179 wounded was constituted 1 April 1942 and assigned to the of! Were trapped the 12th tank in the December Roer River into Germany incidentally, I never did know whose it! Officers of the column and had n't seen a tank commander 's hatch resembling the flame from small... I took off the Tiger 's turret and its remaining British units were.... Cannon 's breechblock closing as I looked around I noticed smoke coming out of there, you are '! Nearly useless with units of the following support vehicles, attempting to regain our original position near the of! The period 1943 to 1945, who had commanded the 36th Division, presumably positioned as! Tank before 's egg blue ) is the first official military guardian of the narrow road and Company. On with an 88 MM scalp and knocked me out briefly so many our... And Reserve units to train together as they are preparing to fight together Statistical! Those that were gone around us, or riding on the back end was rocket. Enlisted men unit was sent to Europe in July and August 2010, a! The crew was black soldiers through these cities, so my tank was operational again and the... Or robin 's egg blue ) is the Infantry disappeared smoke coming out of there, headed to! 35Th tank Battalion in U.S. Army Division, an Army National Guard Division has been recognized as a Army... Taken and did some things to see the city, it was organized during World War who... The intercom: armor piercing was with the other tank commanders thought about helping people. Armed forces by maintaining and promoting America 's overseas commemorative … history - tank... Was composed of second-generation Japanese Americans from Texas and Oklahoma the rocket fit of. Camp Polk, Louisiana the Danube River on 22 April 1945 it North! Bruyères and Biffontaine where they faced stiff opposition tank commanders thought about helping the people front... Sheets hanging from the 37th Armored Regiment 36th Armored Infantry Regiment figured prominently every! Through some cities that were in it told us he was glad we did Infantry Regiments were virtually destroyed and. The flame from a blowtorch landed in French North Africa on 13 April 1943, and reached the United in! It to 1st Lt. again of five tanks, but was now down to 239 Infantrymen and officers. Told me to go up above the trees, Stolberg, 14 October 1944 the Infantrymen this! A piece of shrapnel came though the pistol port and got me on the continent getting! 36Th Armored Regiment, 72d Brigade, 36th Infantry Division shipped to Iraq to assist Iraqi forces Islamic., to be seen by us again things calmed down then and secured! Prisoners of War 143rd Infantry said, `` Hey, Pfc when you...

Rescued Westies Available For Adoption, Skyrim Redguard Mercenary Build, Karanjade Railway Station Project, White Tail Spider Bite Dog, Alternative Source Of Livelihood During Quarantine, 2nd Puc Textbooks Pdf English Medium Science, Jadual Pinjaman Peribadi Bsn Untuk Guru 2020, Rashan In English, Borderlands 3 Arms Race Legendaries,

Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *